Do you live your freedoms?
You too are here on some kind of a journey with all your dreams, hopes, challenges, struggles, ups’ and downs, craving to be loved, to be yourself and to be free.
Be your own screenplay writer and a film director in the movie called MY LIFE
What does a successful life mean to you? Building respectable career, having money in order to buy a house, villa, fancy car, branded clothes, have a family, kids, etc. Is that really all that you want? Do only these represent a meaningful life for you? I don’t think so. Finding meaning means discovering who you are and why you are here? And just as important, it also means being able to enjoy the present moment. Here and now.
Hey, what about freedom? Do you consider yourself a free person? Have you ever thought to be free? What does real freedom actually mean? Virginia Satir, the renowned Family Therapist knew it. I wish to share wit you her very best inspirational words from which I learned what it truly means to be free myself. Hence, I often read and remind myself about the importance and power of the five human senses in helping us to live a meaningful and joyful life we all deserve if we want to. It’s all up to you.
The Five Freedoms are:
1. The freedom to see and hear what is here, instead of what “should” be, was, or will be.
2. The freedom to say what you feel and think, instead of what you “should” feel and think.
3. The freedom to feel what you feel, instead of what you “ought” to feel.
4. The freedom to ask for what you want, instead of always waiting for permission.
5. The freedom to take risks on you own behalf, instead of choosing to be only “secure”.
I hope they are meaningful to you too. If so, remember, that is only YOU that can make it happen!